< Back to News
Easter Kitchen Decorations
Easter is the most important feast day on the Christian calendar celebrating Christ’s resurrection from the dead, following crucifixion. This year it is quite late with Easter Sunday being on April 21st
The kitchen plays an important part in the Easter celebrations and there are lots of yummy traditional Easter dishes such as chocolate eggs, lamb, ham, eggs, asparagus, spring peas, hot cross buns and carrot cake. It is a time families come together and enjoy all that spring has to offer.
To make your kitchen look like spring here are a few very simple ideas.
- Make a table centrepiece using a cake stand; decorate it with pastel coloured eggs, eggcups and flowers.
- If you have a white Christmas tree decorate it with eggs, bunnies, ducks, chicks and flowers. It may sound strange but it will look amazing.
- Put a cluster of mason jars together decorate with lace and ribbons and pop in some fresh flowers.
- Paint some terracotta pots in acrylic pastel colours and fill with different size chocolate eggs. You could personalise them.
- Place a tray in the centre of your table and fill it with Easter goodies.
- Make an Easter tree by placing tree sprigs into a vase, hang eggs and you will have a beautiful display.
- Make a fabulous place setting by simply tying a fresh flower to a crisp folded napkin.
- Change your tea towels to pastel shades.
- If you have shelves in your kitchen change your display with spring items and colours.
- Nothing shouts spring like a vase of spring flowers.
It really is as easy as the tips above to make your Easter table look amazing. Let the kids help and just let your ideas flow once you get going you won’t be able to stop! New Design Kitchens would like to wish everyone a very peaceful and happy Easter. If you are planning a new spring kitchen please come and visit us at our fantastic two-storey showroom in Cannock. We look forward to meeting you. Our contact details are:
236-238 Walsall Rd
Call : 01543 570468